Oh yes, and I meant to go on MSN but with the whole hands-covered-permanently-in-paint thing wasn't really working, and then I was painting, and then it's OH LOOK IT'S 10'O'CLOCK AND I HAVEN'T STARTED MY PE ASSIGNMENT!!! *dies for a few seconds* so yeah. I thought maybe a extra big hug could make up for it?
Anyway, HAPPY THOUGHTS. I highly recommend these. They are even better than apples-a-day. even though they're pretty fantastic. And sleep. That is good too. I will go to bed right after this and sleep. Actually sleep with my eyes closed and all that, yeah, proper sleep, not nodding off in Physical Science and Dr Low telling you to wake up. (I was trying!! I really was!! It's just I would open my eyes and a few seconds later i would realise that they're closed again. I mean, what is WITH that??) So yeah. I will sleep. Properly. Straight away. (*Touch wood!!!!!*) Anywho, uhhh... HAPPY THOUGHTS.
A list of happppyyyy thinngsss!!!
-Happy Feet. Finding Nemo. Dory. EEeeeeEEEeeeeeeePPP!!! YAyyyyyyYY *spazzes more with shift key*
-My bunny. Her name is Bunny, and she is multi-coloured and reaaallly cuddly. And she is mine. And staring at me. Hi Bunny!!! (Bunny says hi, by the way)
-Clean rooms. Huh. Yeah. About that. Well, why don't we just move on. NOW.
-Doctor Who. He is staring at me from the wall. So is my giant BLUUUUEE care bear which I got when I was like uhhhhhhh eight?? He/She (not sure yet) is very cuddly. Not as cuddly as Bunny though and definitely not as special.
-ALLL MYYY FRIIIEENDDSSSS. I will see them tomorrow. YAYYYYYY this wouldn't have happened in the holidays. YAAAAAYYYYYY see I knew there was something good about that school thing.
-Rainnnnbowwwwwsss. (Myyyy Preciousssssss.) I can't see one at the moment, obviously, because I am a) inside my room with the curtains closed. b) its dark outside so the whole refraction of light thingy doesn't really work, so yeah. Still happy though. Full of colourssss.
-That feeling that even though your brain isn't really functioning properly to think of some more happy things, you know there is loads and loads more anyway. They're just rebelling and refusing to be put on the list of HAPPPINNEESSSS.
SLEEEEEEEEP ISSSSS GOOOOD. I also recommend this. And yeah. I am going to sleep now. Thats the plan, anyway.
Night night!!! HUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
damn you alphabetizing of labels. jeez.
ReplyDeletei'mma draw you a rainbow to put on your wall, 'cause you're amazing, and you made me giggle just now.
ReplyDelete:D