I am sure they are setting us too much homework. As soon as I get to another PILE I have to do another PILE and it gets so confusing and then I get behind and then I get stuck up late doing homework like tonight when I should be having fun reading and thinking about utterly random, nonsensical things that have no connection to each other.Wow. That sentence was really long. It had about 55 words in it. How odd. Actually that is quite normal, the sentence being that long (for me at least). But the odd thing was that I actually stopped to count the words.
You're gonna be so good at NaNo, haha.
ReplyDelete^^
And yes, they are giving us far too much homework. [I just remembered we also have that math internal of THURSDAY and the practice on monday.]
grrr. Homework is at the bottom of my to-do list. I really need to get my priorities straight.
RAWR! That last comment I posted says it's from [jodi] but it's really from me. My sister had signed into her account, see.
ReplyDelete