Someone stole my door!!
Well it's not actually my bedroom door, but I use it a lot...
Its the door that is the closest to my bedroom to get to the lounge. And I NEED it!!
Now when I want to practice the piano, or watch tv, or get an encyclopedia or a dictionary for my homework, I have to go ALL THE WAY ROUND to the other door that is at the opposite end of the house to my bedroom.
How depressing.
Ok. Right. I know I'll get a new door soon (we're having renovations). But it's annoying. And it's the little things that count.
Oh no. Now I'm getting all philosophical about doors.
I looked at the title and went: "Hmm. What else could that mean?". I hate that when that happens.
It could be a metaphorical door. To my mind. Meaning that any old person can invade my MIND and TEAR IT UP. This would be bad (obviously)
Then I also thought that if it was my bedroom door that was stolen then I would have to squeeze out of my windows (they don't open very far) and go all around the house to the front door. And ring the stupid doorbell even though I LIVE THERE. And what if it rained? I would get wet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment