I have to write a blog. Ukelele says I have to distract her. I SHALL.
Soooooooooooooo......
On with the blog writingness!!
I wonder why adding "ness" always makes the word sound cooler. Maybe it doesn't. Maybe it just looks totally retarded and I'm the only person who actually thinks it sounds special. Oh GOD that would suck. Maybe I should stop doing it then. It's just so ADDICTIVE.
Wow that was a random outburst of my strange brain. It is very strange. You should beware of it. this is speaking as an outsider, as these fingers are typing and not the brain bit. So if you ever see this brain going into a super combustive thing mode then you should take cover. Otherwise you shall suffer from complete SCAREDNESS oops I used that ness thing again and then I would not want to be responsible for what happens next.
I have found some cool words. You can only have words together, not apart. Because then they would be lonely and then I would spend my whole life hugging and comforting these lonely words.
ANYWAY.
The words:
No I won't go to hell! it has a restraining order against me!!
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back, because I mean really? who likes lemons?
When Life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
When Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then.
Therapy is expensive. popping bubble wrap is cheap... you decide!!
I live in my own little world. but it's ok, they know me there.
Your weirdness is creeping out my imaginary friend!
Do not take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the pavement.
Ok I do have more but there is too many so I shall save them for a rainy day. Oh that sounds much better than 'Ok I have many more but they are just too awesomeness to put in one place'
Yessss. Dad's kicking me off the computer AGAIN. How annoying. Sniff.
I hope that's enough Ukelele! HUUG!! Actually, VIRTUAL HUG!!! That sounds better.
byyyye
hug = no.
ReplyDeleteYou distracted me for a total of two minutes and thirty eight seconds. In that time I could've done something potentially bad. [Thankyou.] I've also managed to lose something which could turn into something bad. [Thankyou.] I hope I don't find it..