I hate homework. Stupid stuff, really.
I can't think what to write. How annoying.
I'm just taking a break from doing my homework to entertain (hopefully) the few. Actually, I think the only person who actually reads this blog is Ukelele, so... well.
Well well well.
Wishing well.
Make a wish.
I wish I could have a big glass of fizzy drink right now. And no homework.
Chuck some money down the well.
Money.
I feel broke.
Broken objects can be dangerous.
You have been warned.
RAWR.
I thought I had broken my camera when I dropped it.
But actually it was fine.
What a relief.
"I" comes before "E", silly girl.
It took me longer than it should have to spell the word relief.
I definitely think it will be a relief when I finish my homework.
I got really distracted when I was doing my homework before and spent ages making my pupils go wide and then little by half-closing my eyes and then opening them again.
Now you can see why it takes me so long to do homework.
Eyes are fun to draw.
They are sort of stripey and spotty and its so satisfactory to do those curvy lines.
A little bit darker in the corners.
Then you have loads of eyes staring at you.
Creepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment