Monday, August 30, 2010

i am very angry.

There is a person I am angry with at the moment. I am not quite sure EXACTLY why I am angry with her, but
a) she said I would probably be angry with her anyway if she told me.
b) she is angry with herself and as I am her conscience I am therefore angry too.
I think these are good enough reasons, yes?
Yes.
So this is me being angry!! RAAAH!!
You are a VERY naughty girl and I am VERY disappointed in you, you hear that? And I am very very VERY angry with you because if you make rules you should not break 95% of them in a weekend. That is NOT okay. I think maybe if you broke one or two of them occasionally that would be a bit better, but as you haven't, that is besides the point. RAAAH!!!
I am also angry with you because you put my coloured pencils in their tin the wrong way. And you still haven't made my star chart. It is nearly a year. NOT okay. And I am also angry with you because you want me to be angry with you and that makes me feel bad. RAAAH.
You are a very very very very bad bad girl. You should be punished for a million years except I am not that harsh.
But I think if you made me a star chart and possibly maybe put some music on my iPod then it would be okay.
Anyway that is the end of my angry. No more angry!!!
I hope that certain person has got the message though :)
HASTA PRONTO!!


2 comments:

  1. OH also I am angry because I can't get onto your blog. RAAAH....

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRR. That made me giggle (:
    You are not a very convincing Angry Person.

    btw, download msn onto your laptop and i can send you an invite to my blog, silly. HA.

    ReplyDelete