Saturday, August 8, 2009

Long time no see.

Hi!
...
Yeah.
What is it... 5 months since I last updated? Woops much.
So.
I went mountain biking on saturday and it was funnn. We did 13 and a half ks, which I think is pretty good and like the first proper exercise I've done for aaages. Anyway it was fun and there were lots of hills to go down reaaally fast. YAY.
Now I'm watching Muse music videos on youtube. funtimessssssss...
Yep.
I don't really know what else to say. Bother.
Um the sky is blue? I think the sky should have days when it wants to be other colours, like green and purple and pink. And sunrises and sunsets and night-time doesn't count. It would just be cool to randomly go outside one day and the sky would be green. I think the sky should have some choice in what colour it wants to be, right?



-yeah i remembered to publish it (well done me)-
its not very good though. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment