Friday, September 3, 2010

A bit of this and that.

Hokay. Hallo people/s. GUESS WHAT. I'm skiing tomorrow, so I have to blog NOW!!!
Update on sore throat: Still there. Gah. Along with a sore ear. WHYYYY???
Also I would like to take the time to give my internet connection a good telling-off. I have lost count of how many times I've had to unplug and plug you in again. Jeez. Make up your MIND!!! Please?? It's just a tad annoying. You're like all super-speedy for 2 seconds and then you crash. Not impressed.
So here's a few piccys and suchlike, and then I'm heading off to bed. Because I like sleep.

AND a few quotes from Torchwood, because it is amazing.
"There's one thing I always meant to ask Jack. Back in the old days. I wanted to know about that Doctor of his. The man who appears out of nowhere and saves the world. Except sometimes he doesn't. All those times in history when there was no sign of him, I wanted to know why not. But I don't need to ask any more. I know the answer now. Sometimes the Doctor must look at this planet and turn away in shame. I'm recording this in case anyone ever finds it, so you can see... you can see how the world ended." Gwen Cooper, Children of Earth
And don't worry if you haven't seen it. It's not a spoiler. It's just yay. And if you haven't seen it, THEN YOU SHOULD.
Tailor: Can I help you?
Ianto: I'm looking for a wedding dress for my friend.
Tailor: Of course you are, sir. You'd be surprised, we're quite used to men buying for their... "friends".
---
Ianto: That's what I love about Torchwood. By day, you're chasing the scum of the universe, come midnight you're the wedding fairy.
Poor Ianto. Teehee.
Owen: I hate the countryside. It's dirty, it's unhygienic. And what is that smell?
Gwen: That would be grass.
Owen: It's disgusting.

AAAND I think I shall go to sleep now. Don't get eaten by mutant sporks... Mwahahahaaaa...

2 comments: