Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Concerning Terrible Disaster Movies

Okaaay so I'm just watching armaggedon on the tv. I dont know why I am I guess the ad just looked good. Never trust ads. I should know that by now. All it's consisted of at the moment is a lot of yelling and many many extreme scenes of pyrotechnics etc. The first explosions scene was actually kinda fun, I'll admit, but now it's just old. Just drill the stupid hole in the stupid asteroid and prevent the extinction of everything on earth? Thanks. Also I'd like to comment on the scenes where they show the poor helpless peoples on earth? There are actually places where there aren't famous worldwide landmarks in the background. That is all.
And now I would just like to say something about the most amazing friend of mine. She just made my day. Seriously. And it's pretty late in the day now so it's about time. Anyway she blogged about being angry about her fingers being not fingers or something, I'm sleepy, ok?
ANYWAY this is the amazing bit. I stopped and laughed, and went, that's impossible or at least it world be extremely difficult. And then I kept reading and realised that's what she wrote about too. YAY sleep deprivation and consciences!!!!! I am the most awesome conscience ever, did you know? And I have the most amazing conscience-ee ever. YAAAAY!!!
Haha disaster movies always end with the world being saved with seconds to spare. I am really really sleepy typing is hard with sleepy brain. And fuzzy eyes and OOH LOOK A PARACHUTE!!! Haha the world is happy and saved. Woopee. You know I might have preferred it if they didn't save the world. That would have been different. NO scratch that it's cute. Awww. And it ends in a kiss. Fade to black.



Fishies have rights. I am glad you are looking after them. I want one. No wait I want a kitty but that's another story. Sssshh.


SLEEP NOW!!! YAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. <3
    You should change your time zone in your settings so i know what time you're really writing your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.blogger.com/choose-gadget?security_token=AOuZoY7576yZDpzLdxZhGneBxcOTjj5oXw:1285305458414&blogID=7827548571243194161&sectionId=sidebar-right-1&q=cat

    ReplyDelete