Friday, September 24, 2010

OH-MY-GOD RAINBOW CAKE!!!!!!!!!!

SO VERY VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
I have a rainbow cake. yayayayayayayayayayayaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!
This cake is an amazing phenomena. It is rainbow. and it is cake. and rainbow. therefore it is magic cake.
Hang on. how am I supposed to eat this amaaaazing thing??? It is magic!!! And rainbow!!! And cake!!!!

Let me dissect the word "Rainbow cake" for starters. Then you will get an idea of how amaaaazing it is.
Rain= wet. huh. not as good, but WAAAIT!!! Some rain is good!! It makes flowers happy!! AND when you are inside and it is raining it's even BETTTTERRRR. especially when you have no reason to go outside. AND GUESS WHAT RAIN MAKES!!!
Rainbows!!= pretty. lottsss of colours. yay colourrrrr. And at the end of the rainbow there is gold. Not that I have actually ever been to the end of the rainbow. Hmm. really want to. FUN. Pots of gold are also associated with leprechauns, who are just cool. I mean, they have an irish accent and they can be really evil if they want to. Which brings me to Ireland, which I have never actually been to, but they film lots of the outdoorsy bits of harry potter there. this is good. also Ireland is gennerrrrallly I think associated with other magic stuff. And magic= maaaaagiiiiic!!!! YAAAYYY!!!!
Bow= hmm. ribbons. but wait, if you are a bad speller then you might write BOE. as I almost did. sshhh. don't laugh, the "e" is right next to the "w" on the keyboard. It's an easy mistake to make. Anyway, BOE equals FACE OF BOE. equals captain jack!!!!! equals torchwood!!! equals doctor who!!!! need I go on???
Cake= happy things always go with this word. firstly, it tastes sooo good. secondly, cake= happy childhood memories of birthday parties. Which means presents. I mean like, really fantastic presents to a little child. Ahhh, such innocence. Cake also means happpyyy tummy :)

So. this is why I am so veryveryveryveryvery happy!!!! I may just have to go eat it now and practice piano and do art and study and oh dear go to piano lesson. But it doesn't matter because I have RAINBOW CAKE!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

May I also mention how amazing the baker of said rainbow cake is?? WOW. I think this person is getting a bit spoilt. How many times have I commented on her amazingness?? Hmm. Actually, that doesn't matter. YOU ARE AMAAAAAZIIIINGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! *happy dance*

1 comment:

  1. i think there should be rainbow cake more often, perhaps? Although then i guess that could take some of the magicalness away. Hmn.

    ReplyDelete