Friday, September 10, 2010

Which day would YOU choose??

Dee-dee-dee deeee.
So this is what happened today. I woke up at about 5.30. repeat for 6.30, 8, and 10. Cue half-sleep/ daydreaming. Then I finally got out of bed after Mum came in and got cross at me for being in bed at about 12.00.
I love sleeping in.
Then I did stuff on the computer for a bit. Then Mum forced me to do some art. Then I went to my piano lesson. I walked home. It was nearly sunset. It was nice weather. It was good. Yaaay.
Then I went on my computer again. Then we had dinner! And now I am watching tv. What an amaaaazing day!!
This is my parallel world day:
I wake up and I do not still feel tired! Which is what sleep is supposed to do!
Then I skip out of the house and go see alll my friends. And we eat cupcakes and icecream and salt and vinegar chips and then we're having sooo much fun that the Doctor is just drawn to our amazing-ness and he sticks us in his TARDIS and he takes us to um um LOTS OF PLACES. Which are PRETTY. And then he finds me a kitty and I am happy forever and ever and ever. And then he drops us off at the magic faraway tree. Don't laugh. It was one of my faaavourite books when I was eency-weency. So so so we climb up the magicfarawaytreeandwe give Moon-face a bit hug. And he loves us sooo much that he lets us go up into the land in the clouds and GUESS WHAT its the land with the lollies! Everythings made out of lollies and we get sticky. So after we ninja all of the lollipops in the whole land, we go back to Moonface and we ask for another land. There is not another one due to the end of next week. We grab the doctor at the bottom of the tree who has been waiting patiently. So he goes okey-dokey and we go to the end of next week. Timelords are win.
Sooo this land isss full offff um its that land of celebrations and crap? But we think its a bit tame so we liven it up with some fireworks we stole from Hogwarts and wish for a fairground and it is like totally fun tottallly. I especially liked the merry-go-round coz its like the one from Mary Poppins. YAAAY!!! Mary Poppins is a sad movie. But it is also happy. I like disney. I wanna be able to draw things on the pavement and jump into them and its a little land thing. You know what? That is exactly what we do next. WIN. I like this day muchly.
So then we alll go out to a biggg restaurant and we have a private room and after we eat all the yum stuff we trash it a bit because we have a foodfight. And then we just happen to meet the earthquake monster on the way home. The earthquake monster is now no longer existing. Hehe.
THEN I GO TO BED. I FALL ASLEEP STRAIGHT AWAAAAY!!!!
I like this day yaayyyyy!!

1 comment: